About Me

My photo
Let,me begin by saying Praise God for all the things that He is doing. He is the Great Planner, the Knower of ALL things, the Great Healer… He is my Everything! He is the reason I roll out of bed every morning with a smile on my face and the reason I go to bed every night with peace in my heart. God knew about The Charm House years ago when He placed the name in my heart. I didn't know what I was going to do with it, I just knew that one day I would own some type of business that would be called “The Charm House”. He prepared me for years, teaching me and giving me ideas so when the day came that I "needed" something to help occupy my time, it would be there waiting for me. Having the health problems that I do, I have extreme ups and downs. I have dealt with this for years and God has taught me how to deal with it. See, sometimes when God puts us in the deepest of trials, He is preparing us for something great! I know through ALL THINGS God is working out HIS PLANS and I am willing to deal with anything so that HIS WILL can be done not only in my life but that of my husband, my children and my family. Therefore, I know God is Good~All the Time!

On Solid Ground I Stand....

Psalm 40:1-3
1 I waited patiently for the Lord to help me,
and he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the pit of despair,
out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground
and steadied me as I walked along.
3 He has given me a new song to sing,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what he has done and be amazed.
They will put their trust in the Lord

Friday, April 3, 2009

Be Still and Know I am God.... I need help hearing from you

What do you do when you need God to get in your face so bad and give your direction? Knowing God's word and having that word gets us through our day to day! But even with God's word and His strength, How do we allow ourselves to get boggled down in the mess that we create around us?
I need direction... I need God Moments where HE is right there saying, "Yvette, this is the path that I want you and your family to take. This is it right here, look at the arrows and follow!"
You see my faith is one that I know God is right beside me, I just need better directions at times... I know that makes sense, because I know of others that have felt the same way. We keep waiting for something grand to happen, maybe a healing or an opportunity, something to open a door? But still we are left filling empty and wondering, Lord where are you?
There are times I look back on decisions and ask if I had made a different one, would God be treating me different.... sometimes I even want to be alone! I am terrified of making a wrong choice, one that may mess someone's life up and of course mine, in the process.
I shout out, I need YOU...... Help me, I am struggling!

How long do you want me to lean on your word.............
Be Still and Know That I am God?
Father,
I pray for your comfort, your loving arms.... I am your child in need seeking your direction in my life. I am confused and scared, not knowing the path that you have put in front of me. Help me to see the doors that you have opened for me and Lord give me the strength to walk through them. Give me peace so that I can hear more clearly, let me comfort knowing that YOU are here with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

[url=http://www.internetmosque.net ] audio Explanation of the English Quran [/url]


God's Attributes
If the Creator is Eternal and Everlasting, then His attributes must also be eternal and everlasting. He should not lose any of His attributes nor acquire new ones. If this is so, then His attributes are absolute. Can there be more than one Creator with such absolute attributes? Can there be for example, two absolutely powerful Creators? A moment's thought shows that this is not feasible.

The Quran summarizes this argument in the following verses:

"God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: For then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others." (23:91)

And Why, were there gods in earth and heaven other than God, they (heaven and earth) would surely go to ruin." (21:22)


For more details [url=http://www.internetmosque.net ]click her[/url]






|

All of us will die one day INCLUDING YOU.

so before you die you must find out where the HELL you are going too.

You must find out

who is our savior Jesus or ?

You may sleep tonight and never get up in the morning?

You may die today.

You may die within a week

You may die within a month

you may die within a year

you may die within the next ten years

one thing for sure

You will die

so find out how is our savior so that he may save you.

http://www.internetmosque.net/saviour/index.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/songes/s/1.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/songes/s/17.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/

http://www.internetmosque.net/quran/quraneng/index.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...n_Yahya/1_w.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...f-Estes/1_w.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...ilips/1-1_w.htm

Followers

Proverbs 31 Daily devotions...